6 wild Alaska salmon fillets, 6 ounces each, bone and skin removed
1/2 teaspoon sea salt and black pepper
3 tablespoons sesame’ olive oil
1/3 cup dry mustard powder
1/2 cup honey
1 cup water
1/4 teaspoon tamari
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 cup of brown mustard
½ cup of orange juice
1 teaspoon of ground ginger
1 teaspoon chopped parsley
1. Prepare a charcoal grill.
2. When charcoal is hot and has a coat of ash, spread around the coals to create an even heat source.
3. Season the salmon filets with salt on both sides.
4. Place the fish on the grill and cover with either the grill lid or a stainless steel bowl. Grill for approximately 8–10 minutes without turning.
5. Meanwhile, mix the oil, mustard powder, brown mustard, honey, water, soy sauce, orange juice, ginger, and parsley and tamari to a thick glaze. During the last 3–4 minutes, brush fish with the glaze.
6. Turn filets on the grill and replace cover until salmon is finished cooking.
7. Serve each piece with a simple green salad or seasonal grilled vegetables for a delicious meal.